Sports and equipment lending programs are popping up all around the world. Supported by a range of stakeholders including municipally run programs, library divisions, community non-profit organisations and more.
- Enabling families and their children affordable access to the equipment they need, when they need it
- Reducing the need for maintenance and storage
- Increasing physical activity and promoting better health and wellbeing
- Lowering the socio-economic pressure on families and individuals
- Connecting schools and organisations to ensure that all children get equal access